- Shape:Teardrop → The teardrop shape offers an excellent balance between control and power.
- Profile:38 mm → To comply with the padel regulations.
- Core:Glass → Fiberglass deforms more easily than carbon fiber. For this reason, it is used when you want a greater output of the ball on the blade, more control and greater shock absorption.
- Tubular:Carbon → The carbon tubular allows your racket to have a very high life expectancy as it will be highly resistant to shocks.
- Rubber:EVA Soft → EVA Soft rubber offers greater shock absorption, therefore it helps to better control blows. In addition, it offers greater ball output.
- Weight:350 gr (± 10 gr) → Very light racket that benefits your health and that of your shoulder during the game.
- LRB (Lightweight Racket Balance) → The combination of weight and distribution of reinforcements provides a perfect balance between the handle, the bridge and the planes of the blade.
- FREE cover included → All our rackets always have a free Paddek cover so that our clients can keep the racket from day one.
- FREE Shipping → We offer free shipping in Spain. Check the shipping conditions for delivery to another country.
Tax included. TheShipping costs are calculated on the payment screen.
Do you know what the worst thing about carrying a shovel from a well-known brand is? That when you are on the court, the player next to you carries the same shovel as you. What is different about these brands? The answer is:NOTHING. Do you know how you would enjoy more playing paddle tennis? The answer is:wearing a Paddek shovel with a groundbreaking design and quality that you will not find in other brands. Its finishes in matt and pastel colors (preferred by 80% of players) will captivate you and you will be the envy of other players. In addition, the materials of the U-235 racket will offer you greater performance during the game thanks to its excellent control/power balance.