Do you know what the worst thing about carrying a shovel from a well-known brand is? That when you are on the court, the player next to you carries the same shovel as you. What is different about these brands? The answer is:NOTHING. Do you know how you would enjoy more playing paddle tennis? The answer is:wearing a Paddek shovel with a groundbreaking design and quality that you will not find in other brands. Its matt color finishes (preferred by 80% of players) and its logo with visible carbon will captivate you and you will be the envy of other players. In addition, the materials of the Pu-239 racket will offer you greater performance during the game thanks to its excellent control/power balance.
Pu-239 Full Carbon Padel Racket + Cover
Tax included. TheShipping costs are calculated on the payment screen.
- Shape:Teardrop → The teardrop shape offers an excellent balance between control and power.
- Profile:38 mm → To comply with the padel regulations.
- Core:Carbon → Carbon is an ultra-light material with maximum resistance. In addition, being harder than fiberglass it offers more power during the game.
- Tubular:Carbon → The carbon tubular allows your racket to have a very high life expectancy as it will be highly resistant to shocks.
- Rubber:EVA Hard → EVA Hard rubber offers more power.
- Weight:360 gr (± 10 gr) → Very light racket that benefits your health and that of your shoulder during the game.
- RLS (Reinforced Laminated Structure) → By including K-VI laminated carbon in the planes of the blade, this technology increases the resistance of the core, guaranteeing hours of intense play.
- LRB (Lightweight Racket Balance) → The combination of weight and distribution of reinforcements provides a perfect balance between the handle, the bridge and the planes of the blade.
- FREE cover included → All our rackets always have a free Paddek cover so that our clients can keep the racket from day one.
- FREE Shipping → We offer free shipping in Spain. Check the shipping conditions for delivery to another country.